Labels:

Coke Float


My Coca-Cola glass (I got it free from a Steak n' Shake promo) reminded me of a soda fountain drink so I decided to make one.

Soda + ice cream = perfect thirst quencher and heat buster. Try this simple recipe for a refreshing drink.

P.S. This is not a Coke-sponsored ad.


What you need:

  • 1/2 a can of Coca-cola
  • 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream

What to do:

Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a glass, and fill it with Coca-Cola. Do so carefully, as you don't want it to bubble over. Dig in with a spoon, or sip it with a straw. (But we all know that loop straws are more fun!)


Tips, Tricks and Tweaks:

1. Use your favorite soda!
2. Vanilla ice cream is best, but experiment with other flavors.
3. A cherry topper would have been perfect!

4 comments:

Deelixuz said...

We have the same coca cola glass and I'm actually using mine now. :) I remember mickey d's when it comes to coke float. yuumm!

J said...

@Indirah: really? I didn't know McDonald's serve coke floats... dito sa US or sa Pinas?

Rome Diwa said...

hmmm refreshin' ang init dito!!!!

Angela said...

Sugar rush ang result nyan Jo! hehe..It looks super refreshing though..

 
Not Just A Food Blog © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters